Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Offer aims to make computers faster and easier to use -- for less
LARGE SOFTWARE ANNOUNCES PRICE SPECIAL FOR CUSTOMERS WHO PURCHASE PC TUNE-UP AND PASSWORD MANAGER TOGETHER
Large Software (www.largesoftware.com), a provider of easy-to-use downloadable consumer software, announced today a price special that will provide customers a discount on the popular PC Tune-Up™ 2.0 software when combined with the purchase of the company’s Password Manager. The special saves customers over $20 with the purchase of both products and will make users computers faster and easier to use.
The PC Tune-Up 2.0 product, which optimizes user’s computers and improves computer speed by up to 55-percent, does the following and more:
· System and Registry Backup – does a complete backup of users’ files and provides a restore point to undo any changes.
· Smart Scan – enables users to do a quick scan of main files or a smart scan of all drives, then provides a list of errors with brief descriptions and recommended fixes.
· Automatic Repairs – fixes all of the problems detected or users can select individual errors for manual repair.
· Complete Defrag – safely removes unnecessary files that slow a user’s computer and reorganizes Windows registry to run more efficiently.
· Magic Button – runs all four critical steps automatically so users can optimize their computers with the click of a single button.
· Optimizing Tools – includes a Startup Wizard and Memory Optimizer to make your computer boot faster.
· ActiveX Protection – ActiveX applications are usually installed through a user’s Web browser and there is no easy way to remove them. By inserting specific word values within the registry called "Compatibility Flags", PC Tune-Up™ blocks any harmful ActiveX programs from installing.
The company’s Password Manager memorizes and securely stores each username and password that is entered into each and every Web site. To secure each password, such as those used for online banking or other Web sites that store credit card or financial information, Password Manager encrypts each saved password. The software also protects the program by offering a master password, keeping all the information stored protected and secure.
Password Manager can be purchased for $29.95 and PC Tune-Up may be added on for $9.95 when bought at the same time.
“We want to show people how easy and pain free computing can be when users take the time to utlize tools out there from Large Software,” said Nick Forcier, CEO of Large Software. “The price break is an incentive and hopefully encourages people to let technology make their lives easier in a time of worry.”
Both products can be bought at www.largesoftware.com.